Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday, July 18th: The 6 month finger crossing expedition

No pictures.

No fancy riddles or rhymes.

Just the 6 month finger crossing ritual.

It started last week with a tasty mochaccino barium shake, and a whole hell of a lot of radiation as I slid back and forth in the various 7-figure imagery machines.

And it was capped off by a big smile this afternoon from Dr. Chua, my oncologist in Cincy (who is a cool lady).

All good. Cancer still sucking it.

For those of you who follow my blog and are struggling - solidarity to you. I'm taking advantage of my "second half" in your honor. I won't let you down. This I promise.

Off to Denver next month for a visit to my bone doc, my original oncologist, and the cool chemo nurses at Rocky Mountain Cancer Center on East 18th. I suspect there will be a visit to Lodo and a bit of hiking, also.

Daughter is beautiful and fun. Wife is awesome, as always.

Carpe diem.

-Bill

p.s. OK, one picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment